This event is now over
Project Management Institute
Pune Deccan-India Chapter
Making project management indispensable for business results. ®
Invitation for the 91st Monthly Seminar
PMI Pune Deccan-India Chapter is pleased to invite you for interesting and thought provoking seminars on:
v Introduction to Communications Tracker Product - Ashish Belagali, Founder Director, Acism Software Private Limited
v Transitioning from Individual Contributor to Team Leader (Part II) – Girish S Kelkar, Past President (2009-2012), PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
v Introduction to Every Child Counts initiative - Bhavana Kulkarni, Volunteer & Core Team Member, Door step School & Every Child Counts
Venue: Pune Shramik Patrakar Sangh, Cummins Auditorium, 193 Navi Peth, Ganjwe Chowk, Near Alka Talkies, Garware bridge & S. M. Joshi hall, Pune 411030
Date: Saturday, April 14th 2012
Time: 10:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Speaker: Ashish Belagali, Founder Director, Acism Software Private Limited
Ashish is a product of IIT education, upbringing over the technology path and rich consulting exposure. He founded Acism based on his rich and diverse experience in software delivery and consulting.
Ashish's key strength is bridging the chasm between the business needs and the software technology solutions. This is possible because of his long exposure to the business world and software technology.
The unique combination enables Ashish to identify the needs that are not served by existing software. It also helps Ashish to visualize great software solutions, and get them built by his team.
Topic: Introduction to Communications Tracker Product
Speaker: Girish Kelkar, Past President (2009-2012), PMI Pune Deccan India Chapter
Topic: Transitioning from Individual Contributor to Team Leader (Part II)
Speaker: Bhavana Kulkarni, Volunteer & Core Team Member, Door step School & Every Child Counts
Bhavana has about 17 years of professional experience working in the IT Industry. She has worked for C-DAC, Patni Computers, Frontier, Veritas, Persistent Systems Pvt. Limited and Wipro. She also has about 2.5 years experience working in Research at the TIFR, Mumbai.
Besides work she enjoys trekking, photography and reading. Bhavana has a Masters degree in Science.
Topic: Introduction to Every Child Counts initiative
Monthly seminar is FREE FOR ALL / NO Entry FEE; one does not have to be Pune Chapter member to attend this seminar.
1. Please share this information with other interested acquaintances / your friends, they need not have to be Pune Deccan Chapter member
2. Practicing PMPs can earn 1 to 2 PDUs by attending seminar
3. Non paid members may subscribe to On Target Newsletter by paying marginal amount of INR 100/- annually. All payments must be paid in advance. Checks payable to: "PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter", Payable at: Pune, India. You may bring the check on seminar day and handover to Sangeeta Zaparde (Finance Director), Shyam Bhavsar (Marketing & Communications Director) OR Himanshu Warudkar (Programs Director). Please write your Name, email ID & Date of Subscription backside of the check.
To subscribe to PMI Pune-Deccan India Chapter yahoo group:
1. Visit http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/pmi-pune-chapter and click on - Join this group! button.
2. Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information: Name, Personal Email, Home Phone, Mobile No, Company Name, Work Email, Work Phone, Designation, PMI Member (paid $119)? Pune Chapter Member (paid $10)?
3. Chapter website: www.pmipunechapter. org
Contact Jaya/ Anuradha - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
April 14, 2012
10:15 am to 12:45 pm
Shramik Patrakar Sangh, Cummins Auditorium,
193 Navi Peth, Ganjwe Chowk, Near Alka Talkies, Garware bridge & S. M. Joshi hall